Grass+ Section 10 - Maximising Sward Productivity
Published 29 December 11
Maximising Sward Productivity
- Establishing conditions for a productive grazing sward.
- Monitoring sward ryegrass and clover contents.
- Assessing the extra contribution white clover can make.
- Identifying ways of securing more high quality grazing.
- Tackling grassland weeds, pests and diseases.
Objective: To produce and maintain high productivity perennial ryegrass/clover swards.
Challenge: Have your soil tested once every four years. Manage your swards to improve ryegrass and clover content.
You are able to download the content of section 10 of the grass+ programme. The full programme is available via post from this link.