Research & Development
- About Research & Development
- Breeding & Genetics
- Health & Welfare
- Grass & Forage
- Current Projects
- LINK Woodchip pads
- Minimising slurry pooling in dairy housing
- Outwintering systems based on forage brassicas for replacement dairy heifers
- Rearing options for Holstein bull calves to 12 weeks
- Technology and your business
- Dairy 2020
- Dairy Housing 2012
- Reducing heifer wastage in the dairy herd
- Human resources templates
- Labour efficiency
- Research and Development Advisory Forum
- Monitor Farms
Human resources templates
The overall aim of this project was to produce a set of Human Resources (HR) templates for use by dairy farmers who employ staff.
Example templates include:
Job descriptions, job advertising, interviewing, discipline advice, contracts of employment, working time regulations, managing sick absence, managing redundancy, meeting plans and agendas, bonus schemes.
There are a range of templates suitable for use, ranging from the dairy manager, herdsperson, tractor driver, and stockman.
Kelly Farm Business Consultants,
Related products and resources
DairyCo have produced a set of Human resources (HR) templates for use by dairy farmers who employ staff.
For further information please contact Kate.Cross@dairyco.ahdb.org.uk or call 024 7647 8686