- News Articles
- Technical Articles
- Press Releases
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- New scheme to recognise skills in the dairy industry18 October 2011
UK dairy farmers are set to benefit from a new continuous professional development (CPD) scheme that will recognise skills in the industry.
- Dairy Cattle Health and Welfare improvements on target17 October 2011
Cattle Health and Welfare Group report shows the British dairy industry is hitting its targets.
- Calf rearing focus at DairyCo autumn meetings17 October 2011
DairyCo is running a series of open meetings on calf rearing throughout November with visiting guest speaker and specialist Dr Sam Leadley.
- Welsh processing sector under the spotlight7 October 2011
A new scoping study of the Welsh dairy processing sector has revealed that 51 per cent of the milk produced in Wales is processed in Wales
- New bilingual resources for schools on World School Milk Day6 October 2011
DairyCo working in partnership with the British Nutrition Foundation (BNF) launched their new Welsh bilingual educational resources.
- Join us at one of our Roadshows5 October 2011
Touring the country with a series of roadshows about technical subjects and discussions on topical industry issues to directly reach more of its levy payers.