- News Articles
- Technical Articles
- Active Kids Get Cooking Special Challenge 2008
- Open Farm Sunday – (Sun 1/6/2008)
- Breakfast clubs are on the menu at The Education Show
- The Hidden Loss - Bad Ventilation
- The Royal Show
- National School Sport Week
- Enjoy One of Your 3-A-Day of Dairy in Your Lunchbox. National Lunchbox Week is the 1-5 September
- Breakfast – No fuel, No fire!
- Summer Cooking
- Changes to the EU School Milk Scheme in England
- Is your breakfast club simply the best?
- Get on your bike to a healthier lifestyle at the Royal Highland Show
- World School Milk Day
- Press Releases
- Press Archive
Active Kids Get Cooking Special Challenge 2008
Published 8 April 08
Friday 23 May is the closing date for the Active Kids Get Cooking Special Challenge 2008.
Thank you to all those teachers who have already sent in their entries, we know that there will be many more on their way in the next couple of weeks. Why not make yours one of them? The challenge is to 'Create a two course meal (main and dessert) that can be shared with your friends and that use local/regional ingredients.'
The Active Kids Get Cooking website has lots of great resources to help you with your entry.
Last year Wales swept up at the national awards for both primary
and secondary schools. Still eagerly awaiting the first entries
from Northern Ireland and Wales.
Go to: http://www.activekidsgetcooking.org.uk